I like pain. No denying it or hiding it.
I like that my Master is intimidating. I like that he wants to hurt me. That he enjoys hurting me. I like that he's not whiter than white. I like that he has scars. I like that he knows how to handle himself.
He doesnt want to bring that side to me... but how do you prove to someone that their darker side is just as hot (if not hotter) than the rest of their personality?
"you like that I'm a thug, dont you?" - Yes I do. Patient and reasonable until he's pushed too far, then he'd have no qualms about hurting anyone that's threatening something he feels protective over.
Do I want to be beaten bloody by him?
No, not really. I want him to hurt me, but not brake bones or cause lasting damage.
Do I want him to go around beating others?
No. The thought of the damage he could do to someone makes me feel a little sick.
Do I want to watch him beat someone?
Hell no. I'd be so worried about him, about them, about what would happen.
Do I like hearing the things he's done?
Yes. Twisted, wrong and sick... maybe. But I like what I like. I like hearing about how he's fought and emerged the Alpha. How could I not find that sexy? How could I not rub my clit thinking about his Dominance?
I like knowing he's stronger and braver than anyone he's had run-ins with.
I like knowing he's stubborn and aggressive.
I like knowing that he'd protect those that cant protect themselves.
I like knowing that he can hurt someone and then cuddle me up in his arms.
Some little girls dream of handsome princes with pretty horses and lots of money.
I dreamed of pirates with bloody swords keeping women.
Bikers in leathers and bruised knuckles, arms around beautiful tough women.
Soldiers dirty and bloody coming home to pretty wives in floaty dresses and heels.
Mob bosses beating traitors and then taking their wife and children out to a classy meal.
Wrong? Abhorrent? Maybe it is.
But I like what I like... and I like him, especially this side of him.
Is it because you want to fear him a little? i always want that. i want to have the fear/respect even though i know i'm safe with my owner. W doesn't quite get that. He doesn't want me to fear him and i don't, but a tiny part of me wishes that he did scare me.
ReplyDeleteInteresting post!
Yeah maybe a little... its not something I'd want all the time, but the thought does appeal.
ReplyDeleteAfter posting, I wondered if it was because I want to feel special. Black and white, Ying and Yang, violence and peace. If he's violent to others and gentle with me... then I must be a bit different from everyone else. Another idea to add to the pot!
Do you think that's something W could work on? Like discuss an idea and he enacts it whenever he feels like without warning you, so then its more shocking?
Hopefully you get to try it out!
OH