Isnt that a wonderful word?
A quick google search defines it as;
2. To avail oneself of; apply to one's own purposes
3. To expend or consume in use
4. To treat or behave toward
5. To take unfair advantage of; exploit
Oh yes... I've been used. In every definition of the word. Used.
Master has used my mouth, cunt, nipples, ass and mind.
I followed his orders so that he may use me for his pleasure.
Manipulate me.
Direct me.
Control me.
Use me.
I'm not worried about him leaving now. Being so possessed and so used fills that empty part of me.
Yes, he could use someone else for his pleasures.
But he wont.
If he is proud of me, then I can be proud of myself. If he can love me, then I can love myself. If he can boast about me, then I can boast about myself.
So, though part of me rebels at the thought of typing this, the rest of me knows its true.
I bring him something that no-one else can or will. And I'm damn proud of that.
He's staked his claim over all of me.... so I'm staking my claim over a little part of him (and no... I'm not thinking about his cock... which I am now that I've said cock... but I had his heart in mind... now I'll have to claim a bigger part of him.... well, you all get the idea!).
Mine. Hands off ladies.
So, though this long and rambling post I've got nothing but positives to say.
I have been used and he is just as much mine as I am his.... Nothing could be more perfect.
People talk about us subs being owned by our Dom/mes but I believe the converse is also true. In our own little, diminutive, submissive ways we own our Doms, or at least their hearts. I know and take pride in the fact that there is no other woman for my Sir - no other cold serve Him the way I do and Him collaring and owning me is because I owned his heart FIRST lol
ReplyDelete