Thursday, 4 August 2011

Fucking punishment

"Do you see this?" you ask, holding up the long wicked looking knife in front of my face.

I nod and bite my lower lip. I want to talk, but kneeling before you naked while your fully clothed makes me feel small and helpless. Your height intimidating me. The tone of your voice... the look on your face...

I lower my head and shrink down as close as I can to the floor.

"No. Look at me, slut. Now" you growl. I flinch but raise my head, looking past the blade to your eyes.

I feel the tip of the blade move down my collarbone and over my chest. I hold my breath and keep watching your face. Your eyes.

With a savage shake of your head, you throw the blade into the headboard.

You step towards me and grab be by the throat, squeezing tightly and lifting me up. I try to follow as quickly as I can, but its not fast enough for you. You keep pulling me hard until I'm stumbling to my feet. Releasing my throat and pushing me from the center of my chest. I try to grab your arm, but you move back away.

I fall back on the bed, breathing hard. I'm worried and fearful, but I know you wont really hurt me. I know you want the best for me. It makes it all so much worse.

"Get on all fours, like the bitch you are"

I scramble to follow your commands, but its no fast enough and you yank my legs so hard I cry out. Your hands wrapped around my leg are strong and tight and I know I'll be bruised in a few hours.

You kneel behind me and grip hold of my hips, your fingers and nails biting into the soft skin over the bone.

"I'm going to fuck the obedience into you. Its going to be hard, its going to be painful and you will get absolutely no pleasure from it. This is a punishment"

You push the head of your dick against my cunt, the only warning I get before you force your entire length inside me. I grit my teeth to stop from making a noise. I want to be unnoticed and used. Wanting for this to end so it can be ok again.

Your fucking me so hard my knees are being pushed back and forth against the sheets. My hips hurting from your fingers, my cunt uncomfortable and sore.

"Is this what you wanted, cunt?"

I shake my head. Never.

You grab my hair, jerking my neck back. My eyes watering instantly from the sharp twisting pain.

Your voice is close to my ear, I can feel your warm breath against my fear-heated skin.

"Then you should have fucking behaved, shouldnt you?"

I try to answer and you roughly nod my head for me, fresh tears spilling down my cheeks.
Suddenly, you force my head forward, my knees slipping out of position, my nose close to the blade.

"Look at it. Keep your eyes focused on that damn blade until your punishment is over. Your not to even blink " 
I watch the blade, seeing the light dance along its surface. The twisted reflection of us fucking. Your hand still pressing me to it.

I feel you swell inside me and I tighten around you, desperate to make you feel as good as possible, but just before I can finish the thought, you pull out of me and cum against my back.

I feel so hollow and gutted.
This isnt going to work. I'm never going to make things ok. My tears start up again, sobs wracking my body and making me shiver.

You get off the bed to clean up and I curl into the smallest ball I can, my face pressed against the sheets, hiccuping sobs whimpering through my teeth. My body feels sore and used. I thought it would feel better than this. Cleaner. Cleansed.

I hear the door open and try to pull myself together. I feel your hands rubbing a warm cloth over my back and I cry harder. You quietly clean me up, take the cloth away and come back, reclining back on the bed, rolling me against you where I press close to you, my tears a slow trickle against your chest.

You rub my sore head and we lie quietly for hours.

"I'm sorry, Master" I whisper into the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment