Tuesday, 16 August 2011

A Test Of Friendship (1)

"Its all very simple" began Rich, the first of the two Dom's.

"We're going to please you" You continue, grinning down wickedly at the two rope-bound submissives at your feet.

"Oh yes, with all sorts of things. Dicks, vibes, tongues, fingers, wands, whips... all sorts of things in all sorts of ways"

"And we're even allowing you to cum! Kind of us, dont you think, sluts?"

Kerry and I nod quickly, flicking our glances between our Dom's and each other. I squirm against my ropes, my needy cunt already wet. My lips swollen and wet from anticipation and humiliation. Seeing Kerry bound and helpless at her Master's feet makes my clit start to throb, my nipples tighten.

Fingers jerk at my nipple rings, the pain shocking and immediate.

"Pay attention, whore" you growl, pulling my hair sharply so my ear is close to your mouth. Your fingers become gentle and you hold me in your lap, stroking over my bound and sensitive tits, rolling my nipples between your fingers, whispering dark dirty thoughts in my ear. Commenting on how hot and how wet my cunt is.

You stand suddenly and my body falls limp against the floor, my breathing erratic, my thighs trying to move to ease the ache, the tingle, the need in my clit.

"Now that we are all paying attention...." Rich admonishes. "Like we were saying... your fully allowed to cum. In fact, we encourage it"

You both grin at each other and my pussy gushes.

"When one of you cums, the other will be punished. Just how good a friendship do you sluts have?"

I stare at you, in lust filled horror. Your reply is merely a grin and a nod.

The look on Kerry's face would have been funny, if we didnt share the same expression. Lust. Horror. Need. Disparate. Confused.

I watch as Rich kneels between Kerry's bound-spread legs and starts to slowly lap at her clit. I watch, in voyeuristic fascination as the very tip of his tongue laves her juicy slit. Watching her back arch, tits in offering to her Master, her eyes tightly closed in pleasure while her hands clench into a fist.

I jump as you rub your fingers over my cunt, your fingers glistening, slick with my juices. Your thumb rubs over my clit. I moan loudly, twisting my head to watch Kerry, trying to ignore the pleasure.

"Oh no, little cunt, look at me. Look at your Master pleasing your cunt. Look at me" I moan and push my hips against your fingers, feeling your part my lips and slide smoothly inside me. I clench around you, making you chuckle.

"You could cum you know. I can feel how badly you need it. How quickly you respond to me. And you know how good it will feel. You have my permission to cum"

I strain against myself. Body slowly giving in, even though my mind wants to refuse.

"I think my whore is going to cum at any moment..... how are you going to punish yours?" Rich asks casually.

My head snaps to look at Kerry. Oh fuck... she looks so hot. She really is so desperate. Her face and chest flushed, her body in a sheen of sweat, her knuckles white, bottom lip caught between her teeth. Her body is arched up against her Master, his hand pumping a vibe in and out of her ass while a finger rubs over her clit.
Oh shit. She's going to cum.

"three, two...." Rich chants.... tauntingly.

The room fills with the sounds of Kerry screaming into her gag. Her body shaking and convulsing, bucking and writhing against her Master. I watch as he winks at me, his fingers slowing on her clit while he takes the wet sticky vibe out of her used cunt and presents it for her to lap clean.

You look down at me and tut, shaking your head, pulling the slim cane out of a bag and swishing it through the air, so I can see, hear and fear it.

"Poor little slut, none of the pleasure, but all of the pain"

No comments:

Post a Comment