*grins* I enjoyed finding the title of today's post.
I flirted with the idea of something from Midsummer Night's Dream, but nothing I could find felt totally right.
The title I've picked (lyrics from Disney's "Hunchback of Notre dame, for those that are interested) doesn't fit exactly either, but its cute and fun and happy, and thats how I feel today.
I did get to speak to Master last night.
Ravaged him like some sex starved little nymph as soon as he sat down.
Eager, much?
After the steam cleared from the windows (and no, I didnt smear my hand over the steamed glass!) we got talking about Master's day...
Now, I have to stop and tell you, that Master is big on plans and order. He spends time thinking and making a plan, then he follows the plan to the letter.
.... and it didnt seem like it was following the plan. People messing up his plan for the day, things not working out, things not being very orderly.
Half in jest (great word, "jest".. must use it more!) I said something like
"It must have made you glad to know that there was one person in your day that would do what you say, when you say it"
And he agreed.
This is where the title of the post comes in.
Kinda topsy turvied me!
I need Master to make me safe by making my life run smoothly and easily.
And in that half-a-minute snapshot of conversation, it hit me.
Master needs me for the same thing. Or something similar at least.
In the most horrible or days, I cling to the knowledge that he will be there to bring me order. Thus bringing me comfort.
In Master's horrible day, he can cling to the knowledge that I will be there to follow his order. That regardless of how his plans spiral out of his control, he always has control over something.
Me.
I never thought of it in this context, but Masters are control freaks, enjoy order and habit and method and often, routine. You, and your submission, are what facilitates routine and order and logic and method ha ha! D/s living is NOT one sided as many individuals would have us believe. D/s works because it's two way traffic. It's symbiotic.....
ReplyDeleteNice post!!