I'm having trouble talking to Master.
I dont mean about issues or about relationships.
I mean.. right now.
Some bad things happened and I feel guilty over it (coupled with indiscretions last night and Master being ill) and I feel really... submissive.
My mouth has gotten me into trouble. So if I take my mouth out of the equation, then I can be... better.
And its kinda.. freeing... to not speak. I can focus more on the physical intimate things rather than whats coming out of my mouth.
I feel kinda pet like. Like my mouth is only going to please, not cause trouble.
I think these times can humble a sub......humility is an attribute my Sir likes in me. Sometimes I need to find myself in a position like yours to reflect and become better at what I do and focus my mind on my 'job'.
ReplyDeleteI totally get where you are coming from. x