I'm sitting at the bar of the pub he told me to wait for him in.
I'm feeling a little nervous; I've never been in here before and it seems a bit rougher than the types of places we've ever visited.
The leather on the seats is so old its become hard and cracked. The back of my thighs sticking to the creaking bar stool.
I'm wearing the skirt he ordered. The bra he likes. The blouse he wanted. The high black heels that make me clutch his strong arms before I trip over. I'm wearing the make up he likes. My hair, longer now at his order, is loose and shiney. I'm even sitting in the seat he requested I take. Sitting, one leg crossed over the other, like he ordered.
I finger the rim of the drink set down infront of me. I try to ignore the water-marks on the glass. I look at my watch. 3.55.
I check my messages on my phone, making sure I've not forgotten anything, trying to ignore the dark corners and the smoke.
Clothes and make up - check.
Bar - creepy seedy check.
4pm - nearly check.
Wait - check.
The group of men on the other side of the bar laugh loudly and I jump. The bar tender chuckles, obviously having seen my stupid display of nerves. I flush and look down at my nails. Tart red. I take a sip of my drink. 3.57.
I twitch my foot. I dont want to be here. Rather, I dont want to be here alone. He'll be along in a minute. I let out a breath slowly between my teeth. 3.59.
I twist in my seat and watch the door. He'll be here.
One of the men from the group breaks away and heads to the bar. He's quite attractive really. Brown hair, green eyes, stuble, tall. Not bad really.
4.01
Traffic. He'll be here.
4.03
4.05
My heart is starting to pound faster.
4.06
My breathing is getting shallow.
4.08
The men laugh louder and another man stumbles over to the bar. He's geering and shouting to his friends and stands pretty close to my stool, leaning heavily on the bar. I try not to breathe in... smoke and stale alcohol is not the scent I like. I smile dreamily remembering how Master smells. How I press my face against his neck and breathe in deeply, feeling warm and safe.
"So, what you doing in here, alone no less?" the guy drawls, reaching behind him and dragging a stool closer. I shrink back.
Breathing rapidly, I bite my lower lip. My stomach is jumping and twisting around its self. My thoughts are scrambled, unfocused.
I feel too exposed. 4.11.
No safety net. 4.14
The man leers and leans closer to me, resting his sweaty palm on my thigh. I slide my leg away, shuddering as his hand drags across my legs.
Where is he? Is he ok? Did something go wrong at work? Why isnt he here? My stomach feels like its jerking. My blood feels like its stop starting to my heart. My heart feels like its tap dancing. My panic starting to build up. My eyes darting from the man to the door.
I feel so small. So lost here. Out of my depth, out of my comfort zone. So alone.
I'm so lost in my panic, that I hardly notice the creep wrapping his arm around me. All I can see is the clock. All I can hear is the clock. All I want is him. Him. Him.
A cough behind me startles me and I turn. My eyes are wide and frightened. Panicked. Another voice. Another person. More noise. I want to bolt.
I feel a hand tug mine. I'm so panicked that I dont recognise the feel of that hand. I spin around on the chair, trying to escape the creepy drunk. I look up and its Master.
I feel so overwhelmed to see him. I'm still panicked, but now I'm crying. I can feel the at first warm, then cooling slide of tears down my cheek. He smiles and uses his thumb to wipe the tear away.
"You can go now. I know all I need to know" he says, watching my eyes.
The bloke nods and moves away back to the group of guys.
"I wouldnt leave my most cherished possession in a place like this without someone watching over her. Come on now babygirl, you dont need to worry now that I'm here"
He's right, I fall apart when he's not around. Some people depend on alcohol or drugs. I depend on him.
He leans towards me and wraps me up in his arms, whispering "I'm so proud of you"
No comments:
Post a Comment