Well... I've just returned from a trip to a friends house for a surprise party.
Wow.... as if a LDR isnt hard enough... you then have to split yourself a million ways so a LDR becomes like another LDR.
And so much happened!
I'd been talking to Master about getting a female genital piercing. I was looking into a vertical clitoral hood piercing (VCH) and after a day "away" from Master, decided I'd go into the piercing shop I had my nipples done a year before and get it done! Talk about fast acting huh?
I'd been researching VCH piercings for days before and knew the back up piercing I wanted (a horizontal clitoral hood [HCH]) and I was all set... pussy and legs all smooth, mind preped... went in, saw the guy, spread my legs, felt him (oh yes, a him) sorting the area out and..... no piercing. To say I was gutted was an understatement. I had so wanted this mark on my body for Master.
Apparently, I'm a very "rare woman"... my clit hood is very vascular which means that I couldnt get either of the clit hood piercings. And then... the piercer says "but you could have your clit pierced"
Time out.... from my reading, I know that being able to actually have your clit itsself pierced is like... hardcore and rare.... Like... this is having a blue steak kinda rare.... like only 5% of women can get the clit its self pierced.
I felt like a bit of a freak.... I mean, I couldnt even have the most common clithood piercing done! I just want to be the "normal" in the majority! But I'm not. The female piercer/secretary had a chat with me about the piercing and telling me about her best friend who had her clit done and gave me some information on it. Which was great, this place is really good and I feel even better about it after the chat we had.
So now, I'm seriously considering it. Both male piercers have successfully done clit piercings before and they know what they are doing. I'm still on the fence about it... I love piercings... but... if this goes wrong... thats my clit!
Buuuut... those that have had it done and its been done properly have nothing by great things to say about having it pierced... so I need to keep thinking. I'm sure once I stop thinking "OMG I cant believe I have a clit that could have that" then I'm sure I'll be able to decide!
So not only did I not have as much structure from him (because it was a very dynamic situation) but ALSO I couldnt get my Masters mark... so I was a bratty, catty and pissy girlie.
THEN! I had the migraine from hell yesterday. And I think that was caused by the amount of smoke and smokers I have been around for the past 3 days. So last night was pretty much the lowest of the low.
Funny how the past few days were basically the same way I lived before I got into this relationship.
As my trial period is coming to a close, I cant believe I lived like that. Not knowing what was happening from one hour to the next, being bombarded with choices and just.... being alone in a sea of choices.
But I'm home now.
Back to my new safe, happy and submissive normal.
LOL. Love this post. I had a clit piercing about 10 years ago and OMFG it WAS amazing. However, I had to remove it simply because I was stimulated and semi-aroused all the time......not good when you're a cycliston extremely busy city streets/roads!!
ReplyDeleteI had a VCH done a few weeks ago and although it looks pretty, isn't all that functional, for me anyway, so I'm not sure you're missing much tbh!
Good luck with your decision making!
*dives onto DY*
ReplyDeleteYou are now officially my guru on this! :P
Would you recommend it? What kind of thing is there to expect? What did you look for in your piercer? How did you get the confidence to get it done?
*head explodes with questions*
I found my piercer through personal recommendations. Even after that I checked out his studio and asked lots of questions before embarking on any kind of piercing. I was careful to ask about autoclave sterilisation, single use needles, recommended aftercare and such like. Although satisfied I walked away and took time to consider it.
ReplyDeleteWhen I finally made the appointment I must say it was a little humiliating, but the staff were terribly friendly, very knowledgable and 150% professional.
Lying with my knees practically round my ears was a little like an OBGYN appointment but no worse that that. The prep for the piercing took a bit of time, but I was delighted he was so clean and pedantic about the placement etc. Once good to go he explained he would ask for a deep breath in and on the 'out' part of the breath he weould pierce. And he did. It was uncomfortable but very quick and once the jewellery is in the discomfort disippated.
Surprisingly it hardly bled at all. He recommeded no sex for approx 2 weeks and then to use a condom or shower and bathe with saline afterwards for a further 3 - 4 weeks.
It healed very quickly and caused me no problems. Agitation of the piercing felt a little strange initially but you become accustomed to the new sensations very quickly.
It was amazing and I was semi-aroused for much of the time - good and bad. The piercer said that sensations afterwards vary considerably between women but many had reported greater sensitivity...in my case he was right!
I am a cyclist and spend hours on a road bike at a time. The piercing was just too much and the constant stimulation proved quite irritating after 3 hours on the bike. Sadly I had to take it out. Perhaps if my bikes hadn't been such a big part of my leisure time I'd still have the clit piercing because it was great during play/sex.
That's my experience and will differ I'm sure to accounts from other women. I have a VCH and now 4 outer labia piercings. Fun during play/sex but obviously don't heighten sex itself.
I guess piercing is about informed decisions and finding a piercer you can trust. Jon has been piercing me for some 11 years now and I would never ever go to anyone else.