I cant tell much more than that; my wrists are bound tightly in front of me and the black leather hood has been placed over my head.
Master lead me here some time ago and I've remained still in the chair.
I dont know where he is or where I am. So I stay quiet and I stay still.
I jump as a hand roughly forces my thighs apart. Each one is pressed against the sides of the chair and tied against it. My bare, smooth cunt displayed for anyone to see. Already I'm wet. Deprived of some senses, bound and exposed.
I feel his hands on my shoulders, a heavy, comforting presence, keeping me against the chair. Then.... another set of hands spreads my cunt. I jerk in shock. Masters hands tighten painfully on my shoulders until I whimper and sag back against the chair.
The stranger keeps probing my cunt, brushing my clit a little, making me shake and try to writhe against the chair. A hand slaps the inside of my thigh. I quieten down..
I hear the murmurs and mumbles of the men talking, their words indistinguishable through the hood.
Masters hand tangles in my hair and he pulls, forcing me to arch my neck back. His lips play against my collarbone his tongue flicking out over my skin and making me tingle.
And then, his hand....
OUCH!!
Fuck!
I jerk as a sharp sudden pain in my cunt blooms through me. Its over almost before it began, but I squirm and buck against the restraints.
Masters hand rubs soothingly over my back, calming me and keeping me still. I settle.
The voices move away and I'm left in dark silence.
Someone returns and the hood is taken off. I blink against the garish light and when I focus, Master is...beaming.. down at me. I blink in confusion and he nods his head down. I follow my eyes down my body, blushing, knowing that a stranger saw my bare, spread pussy.
I gasp... theres a... oh... its... shiney... beautiful! I twist as much as I can so I can see the gold ring resting against my clit. I cant take my eyes off it. Its so beautiful. So... Him. Having him mark me.
Something I will always have as a reminder of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment