Sunday, 20 November 2011

Separating your soul

Can it be done?

Can you really keep two parts of your life separate from each other?

My "online life" (as I've come to call it) is submissive.

Yet I pick a career where I have to direct 30 people to all do the same thing at the same time I ask. I cant show "weakness" (not that I think being submissive is weak, but I can imagine that in my job it would be seen as weak by the 30 people I have to co-ordinate) and must take control and be the leader....

Yes yes, I cause myself no-end of issues...

Maybe I was struggling so much because I was fighting part of my nature?

Now, when I go into work, I dont feel like myself. I feel like a different version of myself... the self I could be as a Domme if I wasnt so submissive.

If any of this makes any sense to anyone out there!



I think I just need some dirty sweaty BDSM sex......

~OH

5 comments:

  1. I think dirty BDSM sex pretty much fixes everything. I too struggle keeping the dark part of me hidden from everyone in my real life.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it would fix everything... if I had someone to have dirty BDSM sex WITH! I cant exactly tie myself up and whip my ass that beautiful hot, throbbing red all by myself...

    ~OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would gladly help you with that if I could.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too do the same job as yoorself, as you know. My kinks are 24/7, hence I'm submissive 24/7 and it can be really difficult to separate this aspect of me from my work role.

    One minute I'm cracking a whip, the next I'm trying to squeeze in tasks and challenges set by Him to be fulfilled during my work day.

    I prefer to call it compartmentalising.......it can be done, I do it every day. I think it justs get easier to do with time.

    Hope you get some tres kinky sex soon.....it's terribly cleansing! ha ha!

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  5. William - You'll fill my head with naughty fantasies talking like that!

    DY - I so envy you the ability to do that. I dont think I'd be able to mix the two... maybe when I'm not doing NQT and everyday feels like a never ending battle!

    ~OH

    ReplyDelete