Saturday, 26 November 2011

Cold is horrible today and damnit need to be used. I don't think my fingers have strayed far from my cunt all morning. I have fantasied from the simple and sweet, to the vile and dirty.

I am gasping for pain. I've started biting my lower lip enough to make it bleed, while I'm pinching my pussy lips and scratching my inner thigh while slowly circling my clit until its hard and sensitive - sensitive enough to flick and scratch with my nail until have to sink my dildo inside my cunt and cum around it, squeezing and milking it like would a real cock.

.... Need a Master much?

Hope you all out there are having a pleasurable (;)) weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what...if I had a cock I'd surely oblige. Sadly I don't but hell, would a strap on do? Just sayin' or askin' lol.

    It is very nice indeed though to lose youself in fantasises though, so try to enjoy the rest of your day.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *groans* oh hell yes, a stra on with you on the other end would certainly 'do'... Naughty tease!

    Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete