Tuesday, 22 November 2011

"Real" submission

I was daydreaming in the car on the drive home... thinking of some short little fuck story I could type up here to tease myself before I make myself cum later on tonight... and my musings bought me to a realization... one that really, I've known before... but in this Dom-less time, have neglected/forgotten...

Real submission isnt doing something after being ordered... its doing something after being asked.

Got to really wonder why there is the need for making demands and orders for a committed long term D/s lifestyle... unless its punishment.

Or would that be taking away some of the very obvious balance play in the relationship?

Any ideas from those out there?

~OH

3 comments:

  1. We're 24/7 and not bedroom only so I don't know if that makes a difference but mostly He requests, which in my mind, is ordering, but in a nice vocal tone. LOL

    Asking and ordering are the same for me because there are consequences if I fail to comply....period.

    Ordinarily I would associate asking with a lack of consequences should the request not be followed through. An order implies there may/will be consequences.

    In my union He modifies, moulds and conditions behaviour patterns through DD and the use of punishment. No consequences = no change in behaviours.

    That's how it is in my house and I can't voch for how it is in others. However, your post has made me consider it more fully.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion is that in a D/s relationship, it should only have to be asked. An order should not be required. Of course I unfortunately am not in that kind of relationship, but that is how I would think it should be.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw William :(
    I wish you were... and maybe one day you will be!


    Thank you DY, I've really enjoyed reading your views on this! :)

    ~OH

    ReplyDelete