I've been thinking about my post and the replies I've had to it....
Maybe its like stages of D/s?
The start is the rules and impressing the rules - so there are orders
Then after that its keeping up with the expectations - so there are requests (requests that are going to be followed because of the extent of the training at the start)
But could it be that when you get to the stage of keeping up with expectations, that things become... dare I say... dull?
Dom's train their subs to be "perfect" subs to the Dom's they have... but then, whats the allure for the Dom once the sub has reached that? Or is it impossible for a sub to ever become that proficient?
so many questions, so little answers!
~OH
That's exactly why I'm having a bloody horrendous week! He mixes it up all the time so I don't know if I'm coming or going.
ReplyDeleteI did exceptionally well last week and He was not able to dish out any DD or punishments as such. He's altered the goal posts this week, Hell bent on providing the necessary DD or punishments and He WILL....
We have got progressively more kinky over the last 20 years and you slowly become desensitised to the conditioning hence why we've ramped it up a notch into 24/7. Different challenges, expectations and levels of service. Keeps it fun and certainly interesting. One thing I can say about my union is that it's never boring LOL.
We each delve into BDSM as it suits us; for some it's way deeper than others as William recently suggested (previous post I think).
DYx
I think a good Dom will work hard to keep things new and exciting in the relationship. That is our role, The role of the sub is to make an effort to fulfill expectations within the perameters of the relationship.
ReplyDeleteWilliam