Thursday, 24 November 2011

*purrs*

Works all done for tomorrow, house is warm, good film on TV and a snuggly soft blanket to cuddle under... and still I feel like shit about the cold I can feel creeping up on me :(
Hopefully it will go away soon!

I've been thinking and re-assessing things a lot this week.... reading over my posts and thinking about what I want...

I think I need to let go and be... available... for a new Dom. I'm going through the motions at the moment. It feels like I dont have anything  to look forward to during my day (especially coming home from work).... unless you count checking my blog to see if there are some nice comments for me to read...

Do I really want to go through all that again? Not really... not if I'm honest.
But there is so much I want to be able to DO for someone. I want to connect with someone again.
So much I want to give and so much I want taken from me, that I think I need to go "through all that again".

So... on the sub market, or on the sub shelf? .... who knows?

~OH

2 comments:

  1. Hey, cheer up! Here's a comment to add a little sparkle to your day.

    I think making yourself available is a fantastic idea. Perhaps avoid over analysing the situation and just look for some fun and frivolity.

    Looking at some of my friends love has blossomed form the most peculiar circumstances! Have fun and you never know what might materialise.

    The key is NOT to get involved with a vanilla. Avoid them like the plague because there is NO potential there. As a sub you will only be disappointed and feel let down with a vanilla...I read enough blogs and know enough people to know that this is true! DO NOT GO THERE! Far better to hold out for a kinkster than settle for vanilla. Get out to some fetish events/clubs/munches and meet like minded sorts.

    Have a ball. Good luck, it could be an extremely interesting journey and if nothing else provide great blog posts!!

    *hugs*

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like DY says, stay away from vanillas. Trust me it sucks!!!...grins!!!
    I hope you have a great day anyway, and I always look forward to reading your blog. So sexy!!!

    William

    ReplyDelete