"You look utterly... charming... tonight, my dear" he whispers softly, his lips brushing against the sensitive shell of my ear. I smile, pleased that he is proud of me. I shift my legs slightly, my knees starting to ache from my time kneeling on the floor before him.
"Poor slut, sore? Come, stand and look at how beautiful you look" he crooks his finger and I scramble to stand and make my way over to him.
He simply nods to the mirror and I gasp, seeing my reflection.
My hair is mused... more than mused... from his hands and fists holding my head in place while he fucked my mouth and my throat.
My eyeliner and mascara have run down my face, because of my tears as he wanked with my mouth and from the tears as he repeatedly slapped my face, demanding I open wider, that I relax my throat, that I please him more.
My cheeks are flushed and red from the slaps from his hand and from his cock. Degrading me by rubbing his spit-soaked cock over my face. But the biggest turn on from looking at my used body in the mirror... my lips. bruised and swollen. Red and pouting. Soft and used. Covered in spit and cum that have slid from my lips down my chin and dropped onto my chest.
"You look like a proper little whore now, dont you?" He whispers naughtily into my ear. My eyes on his reflection in the mirror, I nod.
I watch, fascinated as he runs his fingers through the cum and spit on my chest.
"You act like a little whore too, dont you little one?" he murmurs gently as he rubs his cum into my nipples. Pinching and twisting them sharply when I do not answer soon enough.
"Yes!" I gasp breathlessly. My spine arching back so that the cleft of my ass cradles his cock. The more he caresses and torments my nipples, the more I grind my ass lustfully against his dick.
"Look at yourself. Look at what a desperate, horny little cunt you are" he demands and I moan loudly in need., watching my hips rub and press back, watching his hands palm my tits... squeezing until I whimper and grind harder against him, feeling his stinging slaps against my tender flesh.
"What do you want, slut?" he asks softly.
"More"
How delicious...
ReplyDeleteWilliam